• Extreme pain, either of body or mind; excruciating distress.But they hearkened not unto Moses for anguish of spirit, and forcruel bondage. Ex. vi. 9.Anguish as of her that bringeth forth her first child. Jer. iv. 31.

Anguish meaning & definition 1 of Anguish.

1. A complete and utter state of suffering.

2. Hurt so severe that desperation for relief immediately ensues.

3. The feeling of extreme pain that is produced when the man you love figuratively rips your heart out

Anguish meaning & definition 2 of Anguish.

• when you feel like you have no words to describe your tormented psyche and only copious amounts of gin, chocolate and bacon cheese bacon curly fries can blot the black mark on your heart.

Anguish meaning & definition 3 of Anguish.

• [ache][affliction][agony][anxiety][despair][distress][grief][heartbreak][pain][remorse][me]

1.An emotion of negative intent. Anguish is something that lives, growing inside the human body and surviving by sapping all strength and will power from the prey.

1. Anguish is defined by the loss of my mother who was only forty-six, gone unexpectedly, tearing me in two the morning of.

3.A terrible gift to give others. I had to give it to my Nana, my mother's mother. I had to tell my Dad too. I didnt want to give it.

1. Something that can be beaten on some days, but always comes back strong.

2. Something one who grieves has to live with forever more.

Anguish meaning & definition 4 of Anguish.

• Severe mental or physical pain or suffering.

Anguish meaning & definition 5 of Anguish.

• A state of mind that tears you apart and leaves you in [peaces] only to then crush you as you struggle to reasemble.

A twisted feeling of distress that makes you feel trapped in your own insanity.

When your mind is [shattered] and you have no were to run or escape your madness.

To feel as if youve been stripped away of your identity.

Heartbroken to the point of wanting to [self destruct].

Anguish meaning & definition 6 of Anguish.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Anguish around the world.