• Three, at cards, dice, or dominoes; a card, die, or domino ofthree spots or pips.Seven is my chance and thine is cinq and trey. Chaucer.

Trey meaning & definition 1 of Trey.

• the most amazing boy ever. a guy who i will never forget. the boy who can always cheer me up when i've had a bad day. someone i ALWAYS have fun with, no matter what we're doing. the person i want to be with for a long, long time. 🙂

Trey meaning & definition 2 of Trey.

• Trey is the most amazing guy ever. He can cheer you up no matter how down you are and can make you feel some pretty awesome feelings. He's been down the same road you have and knows how you feel. He'll help you through those lonely nights, and he's so cuutee. He's super nice and cares so much. I love you Trey 🙂

Trey meaning & definition 3 of Trey.

• A boy's nickname that stands for the

Trey meaning & definition 4 of Trey.

• A misunderstood young man. He's intelligent and funny. Most people think he is a crazy ass psychopath. He's artistic. He's pretty nice and attractive. Anybody would be lucky to have the chance to get to know him. He's a great person. Some girls are secretly in love with him... 😉

Trey meaning & definition 5 of Trey.

• The funniest guy ever! He is gorgeous. A guy that I will never forget. He knows how to make you laugh and is very sweet. There is no party if there is no Trey. He is a lovable sweet, considerate person. Great at sports, and knows his place. Not pushy, not jugdmental. Great guy. If you find one never leave him. Hes worth the world.

Trey meaning & definition 6 of Trey.

• is a great guy. he is loving and caring. he will listen to you and love you as long as you will let him. he is very creative and smart.He will be with you through it all even through the most rough of storms. he has the biggest heart and personality. he makes anygirl feel special and like she is his whole world. he makes a girl feel like she is beautiful no matter what she or anyone else thinks of her. he makes a girl feel like a princess. he is valued as a boyfried,husband,
    friend,fiance, ect.he makes a girl smile even when she feels like giving up. he is super attractive and he is extremely loved.he is a amazing person and is loved for eternity.

Trey meaning & definition 7 of Trey.

• Someone who comes to this site just to see all the good things people write about his name, and yes trey... im talking about you...

oh yeah, u guessed it.. i had to write something about you since i found out u searched ur own damn name...

noob

Trey meaning & definition 8 of Trey.

• When the poop you just took was so big, it no longer deserves to be called a deuce.

Trey meaning & definition 9 of Trey.

• A playing card or dice with three spots.

Trey meaning & definition 10 of Trey.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Trey around the world.