• Of or pertaining to a royal line of England, descended fromOwen Tudor of Wales, who married the widowed queen of Henry V. Thefirst reigning Tudor was Henry VII.; the last, Elizabeth. Tudor style(Arch.), the latest development of Gothic architecture in England,under the Tudors, characterized by flat four-centered arches, shallowmoldings, and a profusion of paneling on the walls.

Tudor meaning & definition 1 of Tudor.

• Tudor is a male Christian name or given name used in Wales, and Romania, equivalent to Theodore. In Wales, 'Tewdwr' was an older spelling, later being Anglicised to 'Tudor'.
    i have my own Tudor and he is very energic,loving and passionate

Tudor meaning & definition 2 of Tudor.

• A word used to describe someone with extremely curly hair.

Tudor meaning & definition 3 of Tudor.

• Someone with a much hotter girlfriend.
    Named after ex-England Cricketer, Alex Tudor, who scored 99no as a nightwatchman and was clearly batting

Tudor meaning & definition 4 of Tudor.

• A pervert, someone who is obsessed with sex-related topics/objects.

Tudor meaning & definition 5 of Tudor.

• Someone who is immune to punches but defeated by tickles. If you were to stab Tudor in the stomach with a ruler, your ruler would break.
    ...Trust me.

Tudor meaning & definition 6 of Tudor.

• The dude you thought was your best friend, you've known him since preschool and you've been through a lot together. You thought you could trust him but you can't, he'll let you down in a way you can't even imagine when you need him most.

Tudor meaning & definition 7 of Tudor.

• A person who smokes a lot of pot

Tudor meaning & definition 8 of Tudor.

• A Tudor is a sexy mofo, strong passionate , loving and will take your bitch so keep her on guard

Tudor meaning & definition 9 of Tudor.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Tudor around the world.