• Lack of proper digestive action; a failure of the normalchanges which food should undergo in the alimentary canal; dyspepsia;incomplete or difficult digestion.

Indigestion meaning & definition 1 of Indigestion.

• Upset stomach caused by visiting a [fast food] restaurant. Closely related to [Delhi belly] and [Starbucks enema].

Indigestion meaning & definition 2 of Indigestion.

• THIS FEELS LIKE DEATH OKAY. I JUST HAD IT TODAY TRUST ME. IT FEELS LIKE YOUR HEART IS EXPLODING ANd you need to puke and is just terrible. really makes you want to die oh man. you don't want to breath or swallow or move or do anything that involves living. what i do to try and fix it fast is just burp my little heart out until the pukey feeling leaves

Indigestion meaning & definition 3 of Indigestion.

• Pain or discomfort in the stomach associated with difficulty in digesting food.

Indigestion meaning & definition 4 of Indigestion.

• Indigestion is pain or discomfort in the upper abdomen. People may also describe the sensation as gassiness, a sense of fullness, or gnawing or burning. The sense of fullness may occur after a small meal (early satiety), be a feeling of excessive fullness after a normal meal (postprandial fullness), or be unrelated to meals. For more about severe abdominal discomfort, see Acute Abdominal Pain.
    Because dyspepsia is usually a vague, mild discomfort, many people do not seek medical care until it has been present (or coming and going) for a long time. Sometimes, dyspepsia is a more sudden, noticeable (acute) sensation.
    Depending on the cause of the dyspepsia, people may have other symptoms such as a poor appetite, nausea, constipation, diarrhea, flatulence, and belching. For some people, eating makes symptoms worse. For others, eating relieves symptoms.

Indigestion meaning & definition 5 of Indigestion.

• pain that you get in your stomach when you have eaten food that is difficult to digest:

Indigestion meaning & definition 6 of Indigestion.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Indigestion around the world.