• Of or pertaining to Tuscany in Italy; -- specificallydesignating one of the five orders of architecture recognized anddescribed by the Italian writers of the 16th century, orcharacteristic of the order. The original of this order was not usedby the Greeks, but by the Romans under the Empire. See Order, andIllust. of Capital.

Tuscan meaning & definition 1 of Tuscan.

• Tuscan is the official language of Italy, San Marino and Switzerland. It is the real name of what is commonly known as Italian. In the Italic Peninsula many dialects of Latin appeared and the Tuscan dialect spoken in Florence became the official language of the whole Italian territory.
    Unfortunately, due to the European nationalism it started to be called Italian.

Tuscan meaning & definition 2 of Tuscan.

• The most amazing guy I have ever met in my whole life. The way he cares about everyone is so rare to find in a person. He is the most handsome, funny, cute and loving male I have come across. Tuscan is the definition of perfection. ❤

Tuscan meaning & definition 3 of Tuscan.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Tuscan around the world.