• The root of all contemporary mental, physical, and spiritual diseases. Extinction Illness, the essential cellular knowledge and terror that one’s life, one’s people’s lives, all life is threatened, that lineage is disappearing, that we, all, may well become extinct within a very short period of time, that the future will be [eradicated].
    Our bodies, minds, souls are [reeling] with the terrible reality of what we have done, are doing, consciously and unconsciously. Extinction is our fault. The unconscious knows. The soul knows. The connected life system knows even if the individual isn’t consciously aware. He/she/they were born into the network of all life and Life knows too. As [Ubuntu] teaches, “I am because you are,” which now we must [rephrase]: I will not be because you will not be. I will not be if you will not be.
    Extinction Illness. A world condition and a world affliction. Perhaps this [systemic] affliction is at the root of all our current global plagues, diseases, and illnesses.

Extinction illness meaning & definition 1 of Extinction illness.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Extinction illness around the world.