• The three goddesses, Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos, sometimescalled the Destinies, or Parcæwho were supposed to determine thecourse of human life. They are represented, one as holding thedistaff, a second as spinning, and the third as cutting off thethread.

Fate meaning & definition 1 of Fate.

• Alternate name for coincidence or a chance meeting.
    As above, but used by scientists mockingly: It

Fate meaning & definition 2 of Fate.

• Something you can't run from. It controls when you die and when you are born.

Fate meaning & definition 3 of Fate.

• The series of events that has taken place from the beginning of time and will be that way until the end of it. Everything in the future can be known if you know everything about the present. That's because every single thing happens for a reason, specifically some factor of the past. I am writing this definition because I was bored. I was bored because there was nothing to do. There was nothing to do because no one was home and/or online to talk to. etc. Absolutely every single event is predictable through cause and effect. If you knew absolutely every single factor effecting a situation, then you would know exactly what the outcome would be. Whatever the universe was created by, the very first event that started it started a chain reaction that will last forever through the magic of cause and effect. Blah. I'm rambiling. If you don't know what I'm talking about by now then [meh].

Fate meaning & definition 4 of Fate.

• when two people were very simply meant to be. they find each other. they will love forever. its just the way it is.

Fate meaning & definition 5 of Fate.

• When something is meant to be.
    Signs keep on leading to the person.

Fate meaning & definition 6 of Fate.

• Fate is the product of all the experiences and decisions we have made in our lives. Fate is inevitable but its not predetermined.

Fate meaning & definition 7 of Fate.

• n. an engagement to go out socially with another person, often out of unspoken or unknown romantic interest.
    intr. v. (rare) fated: to go or meet on fates
    They were fated.
    (fake date)

Fate meaning & definition 8 of Fate.

• -an act of God
    -divine intervention

Fate meaning & definition 9 of Fate.

• No matter what you do or happens to you, [whether] how good or bad, [wonderful] or stupid is all what life leads you to ([fate]).

Fate meaning & definition 10 of Fate.

• The development of events outside a person

Fate meaning & definition 11 of Fate.

• abbreviation for feet and toes [exchange].
    this is an exchange of [images] that involve feet and toes. these images are usually exchanged for FATE [token], but can also be exchanged for money.

Fate meaning & definition 12 of Fate.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Fate around the world.