Pimp-p.i.m.p. pussy instantly makes profit

• 1)noun-A businessman that earns profit by supplying the demand for sexual favors by providing paying clients(tricks)a supply of women(hoes)to indulge themselves with. Also, protects and provides for the needs of a hoe whereby she can earn her pay. 2)noun-A term of endearment and comradery used amongst young males. 3)noun-A complimentary term used to identify a man who dates or has sex with several different women whether they know or not.(see NOTE) 4)verb-To walk with a bounce in ones step as to denote coolness. 5)verb-To work or struggle persistantly with something untill success is achieved. The addition of any suffix -ing, -ish, etc. will generally mean something that is hip, cool, in style, or looks good. NOTE: the word is often confused with the term player(see def. 3). Many non game oriented people and haters often get the two confused. A player IS NOT a pimp anymore than a [paralegal] is an attorney or a nurse is a doctor. Also, the true term pimp incorperates a very [broad spectrum]. Because as all halfway competent adults should know sex is sold in many forms and places, not just on street corners in the hood. So whether youre some [jilted], [feminist bitch] or some conservative, self righteous, republican asshole or just a hater in general DONT KNOCK PIMPIN. Its just another capitalistic endevour and a way to achieve [financial independence] and after all isnt that what America is all about.

Pimp-p.i.m.p. pussy instantly makes profit meaning & definition 1 of Pimp-p.i.m.p. pussy instantly makes profit.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Pimp-p.i.m.p. pussy instantly makes profit around the world.