• This school blows. If you are thinking about going here............... dont! My roommate once said I think this was the worst mistake I ever made.(speaking of his choice to attend [Schreiner]). [Schreiners] girl to boy ratio may be 2:1 but the ratio of hot girls to boys is more like [1:50]

Schreiner university meaning & definition 1 of Schreiner university.

• a small university located in [Kerrville], texas. most kids go here because they gave them alot of money. [schreiner] likes to think they are prestigious, but really they have alot of dirty laundry swept under the rug, if you know what i mean. schreiner is kind of like high school. people [know your shit], and tell everyone; there are sluts; and kids who do drugs. schreiner also has amazing pizza in the schreiner diner they are good at getting people here but not at keeping them here. also, they have a haunted dorm that su gets bad publicity about. they are using it for office space in the near future...yeah, right..

Schreiner university meaning & definition 2 of Schreiner university.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Schreiner university around the world.