• More commonly known as [I.A.S]., those who are afflicted with Intermittent Asshole Syndrome are known mainly by their lack of a filter between the things they think, and what actually comes out of their mouths. I.A.S. is in the [Foot in Mouth] Spectrum of disorders and is highly contagious.
    Once encountered, I.A.S. can take weeks or months to become evident or it may have acute onset, taking only moments. Sufferers are cynical, critical and [vindictive] on an intermittent basis. The [sydrome] is fairly common among management personnel and security and law enforcement officers. Intermittent Assholes are generally very likeable, fun-loving and sweet people. Alcohol typically intensifies symptoms. Some people with I.A.S. believe themselves to be very funny, and infact some truly are. Contact with customers or the public in general tends to [exacerbate] symptoms and increase the frequency and intensity of outbreaks.
    True sociopathic behavior is not associated with I.A.S..
    Treatment is still in development.

Intermittent asshole syndrome meaning & definition 1 of Intermittent asshole syndrome.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Intermittent asshole syndrome around the world.