• Langley is an awesome girl she’s the [prettiest] she is usually always cold but you just need to warm her up. She is very shy and she doesn’t like being called certain stuff but once you know her that’s the only voice you hear. If you ever date a Langley you are the luckiest person is the world she’ll love you [til] the end of [eternity]. But a She is also very emotional.

Langley meaning & definition 1 of Langley.

• A community in northeastern Virginia, northwest of Washington, DC, home to the Central Intelligence Agency.

Langley meaning & definition 2 of Langley.

• [Internal] slang for [CIA] [headquarters]. Which are located at Langley Virginia.

Langley meaning & definition 3 of Langley.

• THE BEST DAMN PLACE IN THE FRICKING WORLD!!!..... IS [LANGLEY], BC!!!! no joke. awesome people, awesome places..
    well... not so awesome places but increasing the awesomeness everyday...... great schools too [i mean what] do i have to do to make you believe [Langley] is the best, run around naked with a a gigantic gorilla strapped to my bum with giant flags saying.... Langley is the best and as for all the rest you can [screw off].. . jk

Langley meaning & definition 4 of Langley.

• A small town comprised of old people, hippes, and old hippies. Rumored to be the best place on [Whidbey Island] to get pot. Well known for horses and [farmers] markets. Lacking in racial [diversity].

Langley meaning & definition 5 of Langley.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Langley around the world.