• what people refer to as high-quality bud when they are to ignorant to understand that its [kine], with an e and NOT kind with a d.... [Kine] is the hawaiian word for excellent.
    Furthmore-- [kine bud] is not a specific strain of bud (i.e. Northern Lights, Afghani-Skunk, White Widow). It is a term for higher quality bud-- usually ones whose genetics (strains) are not known but is of higher potency than schwag.
    Note: Highest quality buds (i.e. Northern Lights, Afghani, AK-47) tend to be cultivated by Marijuana [Connoiseurs] who pay attention to details-- like the genetics or strain, of the bud...therefore they generally do not call their bud kine but instead refer to it by strain (i.e. Northern Lights). To simply call it Kine when the actual genetics, or breed, is known- would be undermining the true quality of the bud.

Kind bud meaning & definition 1 of Kind bud.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Kind bud around the world.