• Adlibing or performing something unprepared. Usually something an under-achiever does in school when it comes to [speechs], like how I used to be.
    A better word to use than [adlib] because it is worth a million dollars if you can say it and not sound as if you just added the word in your speech to sound smarter.
    A word that if Bush uttered it, he would die. His brain would collapse from the sheer athleticism of the word itself and the amount of syllables in it. There are to many valiant movements of the mouth and [mandible] bone to utter this golden fragment of the English language.
    Also something people do when they think of a word to put on this site and quickly think of a definition for it so they can come back [two days later], read it, and smile...like me.
    Here is a word that youll have fun [butchering] and making a slang term out of. Lets start with the newly invented term by me at this very moment [Xtemp] which will be pronounced Stemp
    This definition will not get any thumbs up because, I ask the question, How the hell is somebody going to know about this word? Its not even slang.
    Smile

Extemporaneous meaning & definition 1 of Extemporaneous.

• Type your definition here... performed, without
    [planning] or
    [preparation];
    done in a [temporary] manner; improvised

Extemporaneous meaning & definition 2 of Extemporaneous.

• Spoken or done without preparation.

Extemporaneous meaning & definition 3 of Extemporaneous.

• done or said without any preparation or thought:

Extemporaneous meaning & definition 4 of Extemporaneous.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Extemporaneous around the world.