• One of the elements which appear at the respective poles when abody is subjected to electro-chemical decomposition. Cf. Anion,Cation.

Ion meaning & definition 1 of Ion.

• An ion is a [molecule] with a positive or negative charge.

Ion meaning & definition 2 of Ion.

• Ion; the Internation Order of Ninjas.
    The Internation Order of Ninjas is a non-profit organization dedicated to the betterment of ninjas world wide. They aid in the exploration of the Theorial

Ion meaning & definition 3 of Ion.

• A term referring to a woman whose appearance can range from really good looking to downright ugly. As a result, males cannot categorize such a female on a scale of 1-10 as her ranking is incredibly volatile. Thus, their attractiveness is simplified to a different scale for this rare category of women which is marked by a 1 for looking good at the time or -1 for looking bad on an occasion, hence the term ion.

Ion meaning & definition 4 of Ion.

• An acronym for [in other news], used to abruptly segue into a different topic in the same post. In more humorous uses, it can 'ironically' segue into something actually strongly related to the first topic. Compare [BTW].

Ion meaning & definition 5 of Ion.

• An atom or molecule with an unequal number of protons and electrons, yielding a charge.

Ion meaning & definition 6 of Ion.

• It is what idiots use to replace I don't know,but little did the know it is a particle that is a atom or molecule a net positive or negative electrical charge.

Ion meaning & definition 7 of Ion.

• A excellent paintball gun. At the price of 285 it comes with ramping and break beam eyes. Competes with gun 2x or 3x it's price. Made by Smart Parts inc.

Ion meaning & definition 8 of Ion.

• Ion is used as a replacement for I dont. This can be found especially on twitter.

Ion meaning & definition 9 of Ion.

• A word for idiots who dont know how to, or for some reason dont want to, spell out i dont, making themselves look like morons.

Ion meaning & definition 10 of Ion.

• Brett Gills favorite word. This word is used by illiterate people who are to lazy to use proper grammar. Word translates to I dont

Ion meaning & definition 11 of Ion.

• ion is a manufacturing software platform that engineers and technicians trust for speed, collaboration, and real-time visibility. A software product by First Resonance

Ion meaning & definition 12 of Ion.

• Dynamically determine your optimum inventory levels by using our patented algorithms. A software product by FlowVision

Ion meaning & definition 13 of Ion.

• Forming nouns denoting verbal action.

Ion meaning & definition 14 of Ion.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Ion around the world.