Nostalgic repetition disconsolate disorder

• This is a specific definition I have created for something I have been studying for 2 years. Im [14 years old] and tell me what you think about this definition of this disorder I have made a name for. Thank you. -Sefinternal
    Definition - A repeating factor of thoughts or memories of a specific action, occurrence or a result in a matter at hand that was either bad or good, but the good and bad thoughts result in a manner that feels as a beautiful moment no matter what but also gives the effect of being depressed. Many things can [trigger] this feeling; such as music or people you know. An odd occurrence of [NRDD] can also happen when you have [the cold] because of the last time youve had the cold. The biggest effect I have found is that music that oddly resembles nothing compared to older thoughts or occurrences of you hearing it before can also effect you deeply [for reasons] that are unknown, which Im currently still studying upon.

Nostalgic repetition disconsolate disorder meaning & definition 1 of Nostalgic repetition disconsolate disorder.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Nostalgic repetition disconsolate disorder around the world.