• A pop singer from Canada whose songs are most of the time accompanied by the sound of a piano and other beats and sound [loops].

Still kind of new to the music scene considering he released his debut self-titled album in 2005, he is more than likely to be [flamed] by people who dont like the sound of pop music.

But everyone has different taste in music. I hate pop music myself, yet his played out song titled Bad Day is appealing to me. If you hate Daniel Powter and [know someone] who listens to him, keep your mouth shut and deal with the fact that there is [still a thing] in the world called individuality, and that not everyone can be a clone of you.

And Im sure ignorance of this artist may soon rise in this web site, and someone will more than likely post a definition saying something like A fucking queer [ass pop] singer from Canada who never takes his fucking [beanie] off and even wears it with a dress suit. Wtf is up with that?

Well to prevent that from happening, the truth is that he wears that beanie to hide a scar that he got from a car accident as a child. You really cant blame him for something like that, can you?

Daniel powter meaning & definition 1 of Daniel powter.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Daniel powter around the world.