• A metallic element of the alkaline group, occurring in severalminerals, as petalite, spodumene, lepidolite, triphylite, etc., andotherwise widely disseminated, though in small quantities.

Lithium meaning & definition 1 of Lithium.

• A mood stabiliser medication used to treat bipolar disorder (manic - depression) used as a song title by kurt - cobain because he was bipolar.. works by changing levels of chemical glutamate... very toxic and deadly in cases of overdose.. can cause hand tremours.

Lithium meaning & definition 2 of Lithium.

• A well known song by Nirvana.

Lithium meaning & definition 3 of Lithium.

• A song by Nirvana.
    A song by Evanescence (my personal favourite)--the best track on The Open Door CD.
    A medication used to stabilize manic-depression.
    An element on the periodic table.

Lithium meaning & definition 4 of Lithium.

• The third element in the Periodic Table.
    3P
    3N
    3E

Lithium meaning & definition 5 of Lithium.

• A mind controlling substance used until 1950 in the popular lemon-lime soda 7-Up.

Lithium meaning & definition 6 of Lithium.

• A psychotropic medicine used in the treatment of bipolar affective disorders (BPAD or in lay terms just bipolar).
    Despite being the oldest established drug treatment of bipolar disorders, it remains the most effective. It is effective in all four domains of treating BPAD: Mania treatment, mania relapse prevention, depression treatment and depression relapse prevention.
    Side effects include weight gain, acne and diminished thyroid function.
    Lithium is extremely toxic in overdose.

Lithium meaning & definition 7 of Lithium.

• One of the best nirvana songs ever.

VERY sarcastic. talks about how happy he is...then how sad he is...i think thats why its called lithium.

Lithium meaning & definition 8 of Lithium.

• My 2nd favortie song of all time, [Kurt Cobain] can sing like no other. My favorte song of all time is the genious song [Drain You].

Lithium meaning & definition 9 of Lithium.

• As good as ipecac in inducing vomiting. Side-effects include kidney failure.

Lithium meaning & definition 10 of Lithium.

• One of nirvanas best songs and my [favorite] song on evanescences new [album] [the open door]

Lithium meaning & definition 11 of Lithium.

• The chemical element of atomic number 3, a soft silver-white metal. It is the lightest of the alkali metals.

Lithium meaning & definition 12 of Lithium.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Lithium around the world.