• The chemistry of living organisms; the chemistry of theprocesses incidental to, and characteristic of, life.

Biochemistry meaning & definition 1 of Biochemistry.

• study of loads of useless reactions, usually taught by an old professor.
    don't even try to say the name of the molecules.
    its impossible.
    biochemists name them just so they can take the mick out of poor students.
    dont try to read the book. i mean, seriously, nobody reads it. not even the guy that wrote it. its another thing biochemists do just to piss their pants laughing at us.
    if you're sleepy, this is the lesson you should go to. (believe me, i've slept during several of my biochemistry lessons, it's GREAT)
    just make sure you say protein

Biochemistry meaning & definition 2 of Biochemistry.

• Unadulterated pain. If you are a biology or chemistry student there is a very high probability that this will be the hardest class you take. It is seriously impossible to get an A unless you have a photographic memory. No, Im

Biochemistry meaning & definition 3 of Biochemistry.

• The study of the chemistry of life. It involves the chemistry of living things from the very largest organisms to the microscopically small lipids and amino acids.

Biochemistry meaning & definition 4 of Biochemistry.

• a mixture of biology and chemistry or so i've heard

Biochemistry meaning & definition 5 of Biochemistry.

• the scientific study of the chemistry of living things

Biochemistry meaning & definition 6 of Biochemistry.

• The branch of science concerned with the chemical and physicochemical processes and substances that occur within living organisms.

Biochemistry meaning & definition 7 of Biochemistry.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Biochemistry around the world.