• (hä-bē-ˌhȯrs)
    n.
    I.

A toy horse, usually comprised of a figure of a horses head attached to a stick.

A toy horse that, via various mechanics, stimulate the riding of a horse through rocking.

(Etymology I- Derived possibly from the Obby Oss, an English folk tradition wherein Morris Dancers dress as horses, which, in itself, is probably derived from the IRISH HOBBY, a breed of horse, now extinct, that the Obby Oss was probably made to resemble)
    II.

A favourite topic.

(Possibly from Lawrence Sternes Tristram Shandy, who uses it, quite frequently, in the third sense)
    III.

A female of loose virtue and even looser undergarments, a woman who is easy to get, a lady who uses sex as a means of earning legal tender. See Prostitute, loose woman, and strumpet.

(Derived from def. I, a toy horse, she can be ridden by all)

Hobby horse meaning & definition 1 of Hobby horse.

• A large, thick dick (resembles a Horse Cock) [Hobby Ho]

Hobby horse meaning & definition 2 of Hobby horse.

• To ride someones ass, to bully or intimidate with power; To bugger your subordinates

Hobby horse meaning & definition 3 of Hobby horse.

• This act includes, but is not limited to the following:
    1.) (v) Hiding the salami.
    2.) (v) Having your head in your boyfriends ass.
    3.) (n) tucking your balls in your ass, or the ass of a stranger, or cellmate.

Hobby horse meaning & definition 4 of Hobby horse.

• when you stick panties in a girls ass (like a horse tail) and use another pair around her neck like reins (for choking) and then go at it doggy style.

Hobby horse meaning & definition 5 of Hobby horse.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Hobby horse around the world.