• This ferocious cat is the code name for Mac OS X 10.4, released April 29, 2005. Tiger follows a list of other felines in the Mac OS X lineup, including Panther (10.3), Jaguar (10.2), Puma (10.1), and Cheetah (10.0). Apple originally used the cat names as internal names for the operating system development, but actually started to market the names with the release of Jaguar.
    According to Apple, Tiger includes over 200 improvements from Mac OS X 10.3. A few of the most notable additions include an enhanced search feature called Spotlight, an internal scripting program called Automator, and quick information access via widgets from the new Dashboard. Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger is a feature-rich operating system that some may consider as a serious alternative to Windows.

Tiger meaning & definition 1 of Tiger.

• A big [orange and black] striped [liony] thing with sharp claws and rather a nasty bite. They dont usually eat men but thats only because they dont usually get the chance. Obviously, if you live near a tiger it may consider eating you. Basically, what I am saying is - [the further] away you live from a tiger, the less chance you have of getting eaten by one. I live in Selhurst in South London and NOBODY here has been eaten by a tiger since 1922 and Im not even sure that it was a real tiger then (although I suppose if it ate someone it must have been a large carnivore so it may as well have been a tiger as anything else). Perhaps it was some sort of mock-tiger. Or maybe a [stripey] bear or something. I dont know, I wasnt even born then and you know what old people are like... The whole thing is probably a tissue of lies from [start to finish]. Anyway, thats sort of what a tiger is. So thats cleared that up then. Actually, I dont know why I bothered. Ive never met a single person who didnt have some idea of what a tiger was so it seems a bit pointless describing one. I dont really think that the purpose of urban dictionary is to define [the bleeding] obvious. It really seems to be a forum for street types to say things like Yo! and Your mutherfucking sisters a ho! and Janice is such a slut etc. Even such people as this probably know what a tiger is.

Tiger meaning & definition 2 of Tiger.

• when [a guy] or girl is grrrreat [in bed].
    used as a sexual [pet name].

Tiger meaning & definition 3 of Tiger.

• [Tiger] is a word said condescendingly by someone at least 1 year older than someone else, often but not exclusively by a [retiree] to a teenager. It makes fun of the younger persons energetic, unlearned, immature, vicious, [aggresive], dynamic persona.
    A good friend.
    An Acquaintance.

Tiger meaning & definition 4 of Tiger.

• An extremely hot guy who is an awesome listener, companion, and very rare.Someone who is very [extroverted] towards friends but not so much towards crushes. Someone who waits for the other person to make the first move. Someone who sees more then just what is seen [whith] the [naked eye].

Tiger meaning & definition 5 of Tiger.

• A [German] WW2-era [heavy] [tank].

Tiger meaning & definition 6 of Tiger.

• A very large solitary cat with a yellow-brown coat striped with black, native to the forests of Asia but becoming increasingly rare.

Tiger meaning & definition 7 of Tiger.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Tiger around the world.