• Maven comes to us from the Hebrew, by way of Yiddish. In Hebrew, mavin means he knows. So a maven is someone in the know, a real expert, or maybe sometimes just a self-styled expert.

Maven meaning & definition 1 of Maven.

• A Yiddish word that can be traced back to the 1960s. Suddenly became popular with pretentious female new media types who were not confident enough to call themselves an expert.

Maven meaning & definition 2 of Maven.

• a super fly drop kickin machine! the man has no limits, except for the dropkick, cause thats what he does best, and at all. one time, i saw maven drop kick this guy, and the was totally down, until he stepped out of the way and maven fell. but he got back up, hes a total fighter/brawler, maven roxors my soxors. maven is the man/child of the wwe. ALL HAIL MAVEN and his glorious drop kick. i hear hes working on another move.... shhhh! dont tell! the MISSILE drop kick whoa shit nigga, that fly busta will fuck you up!

Maven meaning & definition 3 of Maven.

• Someone who has just been maved and is dripping from the pap The after effects of being maved.
    Also see sobering up.

Maven meaning & definition 4 of Maven.

• a dork amongst dorks; an uber dork; or, used when a dork is about to go in a diatribe about his or her passion. Refernce: the Simpsons.

Maven meaning & definition 5 of Maven.

• An expert or connoisseur.

Maven meaning & definition 6 of Maven.

• Maven provides powerful and user-friendly Fleet, ELD, Inbound Planning, and Dispatch management solutions to fleets of all sizes. A software product by Maven Machines

Maven meaning & definition 7 of Maven.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Maven around the world.