• One more than twelve; ten and three; as, thirteen ounces
    or pounds.

Thirteen meaning & definition 1 of Thirteen.

• A depressingly wonderful movie about a young teenager girl struggling with the urge to fit in.

Jim, I dont know what land of suburbia youre from, but I grew up in a [big city] and Ive seen girls from the wrong parts of town go through shockingly similar things. Heck, Ive seen girls go through stuff WORSE than this(such as [getting pregnant] at 12, doing heroin, etc). So dont give us your sheltered view on the average life of a [13 year old girl].

Thirteen meaning & definition 2 of Thirteen.

• The Best movie in the fucking world! I LOVE IT!!! If you havent seen it- I reccomend renting- and if you like it, BUY IT. It really reminds me of my life with my old best friend.
    Tracy:Evan Rachel Wood
    Evie:[Nikki Reed]
    Mel:[Holly Hunter]
    Mason:Brady [Corbet]
    A Story of a young girl trying desperatly to fit in- follows her troubled but cool new best friend into a world of drugs,sex and drama.
    Rated R:For drug use,self-destructive violence,language and sexuality -ALL INVOLVING YOUNG TEENS-

Thirteen meaning & definition 3 of Thirteen.

• The most asian [card game] ever invented. Although there are other races playing this game, mostly asians play during their [free time]. It consists of four players with 13 cards each. there are some variations but usually HEARTS are the highest and [SPADES] are the lowest. Players try to get rid of their hands by beating the previous card or cards played.

Thirteen meaning & definition 4 of Thirteen.

• six seven.
    [shark] [swoosh].
    case [trish].
    lover lover.
    thirteen = love.

Thirteen meaning & definition 5 of Thirteen.

• A [supposedly] [unlucky] [number].

Thirteen meaning & definition 6 of Thirteen.

• Not an [even] [number]

Thirteen meaning & definition 7 of Thirteen.

• A really bad movie, do NOT listen to what the other person said. Its supposedly about what its like to be a [thirteen] year old girl, but i can safely say that if you know or have a thirteen year old who do any of the shit depicted in this horrible movie, beat them with a car [antenna].
    under any circumstances,
    do NOT see this movie,
    do NOT [rent it],
    and for Christs sake,
    do NOT buy it!

Thirteen meaning & definition 8 of Thirteen.

• A [horrid] movie. Full of false [rebellion]. With a thirteen-year-old who decides to be [a whore].

Thirteen meaning & definition 9 of Thirteen.

• It means mexican/[brown pride] cuz m is the [13th] # in the alphabet. u get wut [im sayin].

Thirteen meaning & definition 10 of Thirteen.

• Equivalent to the sum of six and seven; one more than twelve, or seven less than twenty; 13.

Thirteen meaning & definition 11 of Thirteen.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Thirteen around the world.