• A dead body embalmed and dried after the manner of the
    ancient Egyptians; also, a body preserved, by any means, in a dry
    state, from the process of putrefaction.

Mummy meaning & definition 1 of Mummy.

• the [loverly] person who gave [birth] to me and has and will look after me 4 [the rest] of her life

Mummy meaning & definition 2 of Mummy.

• A human turd wrapped carefully in toilet paper to resemble [a hollywood] mummy. Finishing touches of eyes and a smile by [magic marker]. Often referred as [Mummys Revenge] when unknowingly placed behind a toilet in its proverbial tomb.

Mummy meaning & definition 3 of Mummy.

• Lv2 [Zombie]

Mummy meaning & definition 4 of Mummy.

• Mummy is a slang term used for a marijuana blunt with two joint papers wrapped around it turning the outside appearance white. This First originated in [Summerville], [South Carolina] (also know as the [843]).

Mummy meaning & definition 5 of Mummy.

• [The reason] I dont [screw with] [pyramids].

Mummy meaning & definition 6 of Mummy.

• a [fanny], [usually] unshaven

Mummy meaning & definition 7 of Mummy.

• After receiving oral sex, a man ejaculates in [the eye] of the person giving fellatio, then that person has to walk like a [mummy] to find their [bus fare].

Mummy meaning & definition 8 of Mummy.

• A [passive aggressive] [twit] who complains rather than engaging their problem with an active [solution].

Mummy meaning & definition 9 of Mummy.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Mummy around the world.