• Originated in Latvia - The lure of the animal. To be wanted and possessed by someone.

Kavorka meaning & definition 1 of Kavorka.

• (Pronounced Kah-vor-kah) The Kavorka is a word which originated from the Latvian Orthodox. It means the lure of the animal. It is described as a curse, making someone irresistible to anyone of the opposite sex, even attractive to the same sex, as people will be naturally drawn to you. Its a heavy responsibility to have to be imposed with everyones lusty wants, hence, its consideration as a curse. People will want to be with you, be like you, be you.
    It has been made famous by an episode of the sitcom, Seinfeld. In this episode, called The Conversion, Kramer discovers he is affected by the Kavorka, he solves this by some religious ceremony, which results in him having a terrible odor, thus, being unattractive to women. This breaks the curse.

Kavorka meaning & definition 2 of Kavorka.

• Means the lure of the animal. A guy that has the Kavorka is a woman magnet. No matter what he does or says women are drawn to him. He has more women at anyone time than he can remember and keep track of.

Kavorka meaning & definition 3 of Kavorka.

• There is no such word as kavorka in Latvian. Its something made up by seinfield or it is a slang word in Russian as it sounds much more like it

Kavorka meaning & definition 4 of Kavorka.

• Supposedly a Latvian word meaning Lure of the animal.

Kavorka meaning & definition 5 of Kavorka.

• from a seinfeld episode called the conversion. original origin unknown.

Kavorka meaning & definition 6 of Kavorka.

• @Little_Girl not true! I am a woman of Latin descent, and it is something that follows my family. I make this comment as an educated individual, all ego set aside.

Kavorka meaning & definition 7 of Kavorka.

• A completely made up word. BUT some Latvians have adopted it because of Seinfeld and think it's very funny.

Kavorka meaning & definition 8 of Kavorka.

• Please can you explain more cos I think I have it.

Kavorka meaning & definition 9 of Kavorka.

• Kavorka is a musical term that refers to the interval of fourths in a scale. It is also known as the chord of fourths and is used in many genres such as jazz, blues and rock. The concept is that the four notes in a chord are all separated by one fourth, creating the sound of a chord that is harmonically rich.

Kavorka meaning & definition 10 of Kavorka.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Kavorka around the world.