• An exclamation of shock or surprise, often used repeatedly by stupid people who are shocked and surprised by almost everything and insert it into conversations whenever possible

Oh my god meaning & definition 1 of Oh my god.

• what is said during great sex

Oh my god meaning & definition 2 of Oh my god.

• 2004: verbal fashion accessory used by the mindless. 2005: so over.

Oh my god meaning & definition 3 of Oh my god.

• One of the most empty headed and grossly overused cliche terms in history. Its a phrase used way to much by dull ignoramuses and lunkheaded dummies who have very limited vocabularies and dont know any other terms to express surprise, amusement, wonder, outrage or other emotions. Too much use of this term can make one look like a big time [dumbbutt]. On Internet blogs and in writing its often shortened to the abbreviation [OMG]. OMG is also overused tremendously.

Oh my god meaning & definition 4 of Oh my god.

• A phrase that is commonly used by stoners. It is yelled to express strong emotion (i.e. surprised, scared, excited, angry, and [overjoyed]). It is yelled most often when people are high. Allot of the time it is used with the phrases as [I need it] and/or [Its so good]

Oh my god meaning & definition 5 of Oh my god.

• exclamation used by Justin [Capps] to exclaim when something [obsurd] or outrageous such as someone having whiskey dick it is common to use the phrase Oh my God in a deep voice while putting your right hand with a hook to your mouth as if smoking a cigar

Derived from the movie [Tommy Boy]

Oh my god meaning & definition 6 of Oh my god.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Oh my god around the world.