• An incredibly cultured people who work hard and are not considered white by white people and yet not considered minorities to the WASP-ass government.
    Sometimes get a bad rep because of movies and shows where they are depicted as gangsters. Italian women are strong-willed, hard-working, and completey hot just like Irish and Black women. Usually have beautiful olive skin and dark hair. Italian men love their families and work hard and many are incredibly intelligent, despite what it shows in the movies. Leonardo DiVinci, an Italian man, was one of the smartest men in the world. Italians are also great artists. An Italian discovered America, an Italian named America, the Italians slave to make a better life while WASPs like Peter kick us in the face. And dont

Italians meaning & definition 1 of Italians.

• the best looking people in the whole world....absolutly gorgeous

Italians meaning & definition 2 of Italians.

• Italians make great food have great family relationships (better then most English and Americans) nothing is more important then there family. [Italy] is a [cultured] country you cant judge Italians by what the American-Italians are like [trust me] i am Italian although i live in England ive been bought up in a more Italian way

Italians meaning & definition 3 of Italians.

• belonging to or relating to Italy, its people, or its language:

Italians meaning & definition 4 of Italians.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Italians around the world.