• The god of eloquence and letters among the ancient Egyptians,and supposed to be the inventor of writing and philosophy. Hecorresponded to the Mercury of the Romans, and was usuallyrepresented as a human figure with the head of an ibis or a lamb.

Thoth meaning & definition 1 of Thoth.

• The tr00est black metal band in existance.

Thoth meaning & definition 2 of Thoth.

• Alternate spelling for Thot, one the earlier gods of Ancient Egypt. Kids these days, can't even do idol worship right. Back in my day, kids worshipped Satan and were happy for it. Get off my lawn!

Thoth meaning & definition 3 of Thoth.

• 1.Thoth, a death/progressive metal band based in the Phoenix AZ area. Though UR urban DIC, thinks sucks doesnt. im sure whoever that is, is in Syndicate. and Thoth is not little kids. im sorry if UR urban DIC cant afford nice looking and sounding equip but dont bash Thoth for it. And dont say Thoth sucks if you have never heard them. They are good, take Alex Atallah vs. Hans Heitzinger. Atallah the Hun will eat the little nazi alive! and death metal=easy... right. last time i checked, death metal wasnt easy. im sorry if you feel gay if you cant pronounce our name. do you even know what Thoth means? if not, shut up about it.

1. The Ancient Egyptian God of Wisdom and Writing. (The one with the head of an Ibis) [an ibis is the bird with the thin curved beak]

Thoth meaning & definition 4 of Thoth.

• Egyptian Moon deity with the head of an ibis; god of wisdom and learning and the arts; scribe of the gods

Thoth meaning & definition 5 of Thoth.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Thoth around the world.