• A wanna-be [hacker], but lacks the technical skills and talents required to be a real hacker. Lackers use code or programs created by others (real hackers), convinces himself that he has somehow reached a level of technical ability simply on the fact that he was able to run or compile the code. Yet, he does not have the capacity to create anything original to solve real problems.
    Note: In this description, the word [Hacker] is used in the broadest sense to include all individuals technically capable of solving non-intuitive problems in a seemingly intuitive manner. This includes both white-hats, black-hats and all gray shades in between.
    Historical origins: I personally originated the word around September of 2005, after solving a technical problem created by one. I was in my car discussing the situation with an associate and found the need for the word.

Lacker meaning & definition 1 of Lacker.

• [nice], [good] or [excellent].

Lacker meaning & definition 2 of Lacker.

• A [general] term given to someone who is lacking in various areas ([e.g].: [penis size])

Lacker meaning & definition 3 of Lacker.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Lacker around the world.