• something gross

Yuck meaning & definition 1 of Yuck.

• Formerly used as an onomatopoetic expression to describe the sound of laughter in 60s theatrical jargon.
    A decade later was used as an expression of distaste, disgust, or revulsion by people who attended comedy clubs, probably due to the disgusting nature of the jokes told in a more vulgarity-tolerant society. Can also be used in its adjective form, [yucky].
    see also: [blech], [ew], [yucky], [ick], [icky]

Yuck meaning & definition 2 of Yuck.

• i. The phrase yuck it up was a way of mimicking laughter in 60s theatrical jargon. It was also used to describe the sound of laughing at comedy shows.
    ii. A decade later, yuck became an expression of distaste or disgust, maybe due to the vulgarity of the jokes in the aforementioned comedy clubs.
    Note: can also be used in adjective form, i.e., [yucky]
    See also [blech], [ick], [icky], [ack], [yech], [blech], [blah], [bleh], [yucky], [hyuck]

Yuck meaning & definition 3 of Yuck.

• Used as a synonym to denote something nasty / something ridiculously nice.

Yuck meaning & definition 4 of Yuck.

• A term for someone who is unpopular and UGLY. Someone or a group of people who you wouldnt want to assosiate yourself with. Usually are greasy nasty creepy .

Yuck meaning & definition 5 of Yuck.

• (v) to vomit, barf, blow chunks, toss out last nights salsa
    (v) a normal males response after meatin the skin taco or shakin the tree
    (n) the visible, often messy product of either the above actions

Yuck meaning & definition 6 of Yuck.

• blow, yayo, cocaine. Also Yuckmouth (a side effect of doin some blow)

Yuck meaning & definition 7 of Yuck.

• Derogatory term for a white person; or proper term for a racist white person.
    Normally I dont fight fire with fire but I found this one to cut reasonably deep.

Yuck meaning & definition 8 of Yuck.

• another form of a single dollar

Yuck meaning & definition 9 of Yuck.

• An acronym for,
    Yonder Under Cause klakkitycaidenlovesnicole.

Yuck meaning & definition 10 of Yuck.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Yuck around the world.