• An unorganised group of items, each without related characteristics.

Hodge podge meaning & definition 1 of Hodge podge.

• A confused or disorderly mass mixture or collection of things; a mess or a jumble.

Hodge podge meaning & definition 2 of Hodge podge.

• Bullshit and or fuckery

Hodge podge meaning & definition 3 of Hodge podge.

• An expression perfected by Kyle when referring to various complex billing issues.

Hodge podge meaning & definition 4 of Hodge podge.

• Two of the many words rathbone uses to describe the East Providence Marching Band when they finally sit with their section at a football game in the stands.

Hodge podge meaning & definition 5 of Hodge podge.

• A slang term describing an innumerable variety of STDs found within a person after a large amount of sexual promiscuity.

Hodge podge meaning & definition 6 of Hodge podge.

• Statistically, 1 in 3 individuals has an STD. With the rise of sexual promiscuity in society that number is only going to escalate. So in 5 to 10 years youre going to ask someone what they have and theyll say, I have syphi-herpa-gonorrhea-crabalosis-HIV-AIDS. Were the generation of the OMG the LOL, I gotta know what you have and I gotta know now! So theyll say, Ive got the hodge podge. Its a grab bag of everything. Its the viral sensation thats sweeping the nation.

Hodge podge meaning & definition 7 of Hodge podge.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Hodge podge around the world.