• When you break into a place of residence with the intent to steal stuff.
    Originated in Los Angeles.
    like i was flocking, i took his bitch in a heart beat -Heartbeat by YG 400
    they gave me 6 months in the county cus i got caught flocking - Fast by YG 400
    my niggaz... flock in the house, hope he come out with the safe -First Pass by Nipsey Hussle
    Whats flocking? Breaking in homes, B and E, burglary, damn you slow -Californication by Nipsey Hussle

Flocking meaning & definition 1 of Flocking.

• to rob someone for there belongings

Flocking meaning & definition 2 of Flocking.

• Flocking : The act of a male driving at extreme speeds on the interstate (90-125 mph), so he can nest up with his girlfriend as quickly as possible, after not seeing her for a few days, since they live in seperate towns/cities. This occurs EVERY weekend (usually on a Friday afternoon after he gets off of work), and can resemble that of a continuous path that a flock of birds would take each year in migration. Hince the word flocking.

Flocking meaning & definition 3 of Flocking.

• Putting pink plastic flamingos on someones lawn.
    Flocking can be used as a prank, a lawn greeting or a fundraiser where people pay money to flock their friends and neighbors:
    For a small sum of money, the flamingos are removed.
    For a larger sum of money, the victim can chose which house will be flocked next.
    To prevent from getting flocked, sometimes a donation can be payed in advance.
    Also known as flamingoing.

Flocking meaning & definition 4 of Flocking.

• when a bunch of people who know each other get together for an event or just to chill..usually like mobsters

Flocking meaning & definition 5 of Flocking.

• when someone acts the fool.

Flocking meaning & definition 6 of Flocking.

• A group of [Featheries] coming together to form a mass [orgy] in both a real like situation and in an online [ERP] situation.

Flocking meaning & definition 7 of Flocking.

• (v.)

The act of [seagulling] as a group

When 3 or more people come to together and seagull a single person in a manner similar to a [gangbang]

For more information on this word see [seagulling]

Flocking meaning & definition 8 of Flocking.

• When one ghetto person comes to a party and then the whole ghetto community finds out about it and ends up going there.

Flocking meaning & definition 9 of Flocking.

• present participle of flock

Flocking meaning & definition 10 of Flocking.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Flocking around the world.