Hawking

Hawking

• To express great interest in someone or something by looking at them.

Often, but not limited to, when someone suspects you are doing something wrong, illegal, unconstitutional.

• * These videos are coming directly from Youtube, they may or may not be most relevant to the word "Hawking"

Hawking

• When a girl is staring down a guy she wants to hook up with and does whatever is neccessary to get with him

• Hawking

• Selling something. trying to make quick cash by selling things you normally wouldnt sell.

• Hawking

• to hawk (v) - fixating on a particular individual in a predatory manner (usually out in a in a social setting eg. club/bar/hookah spot in NYC ;) and attempting to stealthily monitor their every move while being clearly conspicuous and unnerving to all.

• Hawking

• hustling, talking up

• Hawking

• (v) - The hand form of docking. Used in place of shaking someones hand, go in for a fist bump, at the last second pull away, make a screeching sound, open hand and clasp onto awaiting fist like a hawk attacking prey. Used to establish dominance over an individual.

• Hawking

• Hawking (verb) : To go above and beyond what is expected for the mere enjoyment of doing it.

Antonym: To [Rampart].

• Hawking

• Constantly bugging someone about something

Motherfucker Hawking over me.... She was constantly Hawking over my shit.... They were Hawking the shit out of my inbox.

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

Related Words

View More

© Define Dictionary Meaning. All rights reserved

Looks like your connection to Define Dictionary Meaning was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.