• *Tracks made by feet, whether human or animal, often visually-evident on ground similar to snow or sand, even wet footprints on normal concrete.
    *A christian philosophy about a man who decided to follow the Lord. It goes like this (warning : it has been written in my own words, but it is totally derived off of the real thing):
    One night I had a dream...I dreamed that I was on a beach and I was walking with the Lord. In the dark sky there were flashes of my life. For every scene of my life, I looked back and saw two sets of footprints...one belonging to me, and one belonging to the Lord.
    When I saw the last scene of my life flash amidst the dark sky, I looked back at the footprints again...there was only one set of footprints. I realized that this single set of footprints was during the lowest and most difficult and troublesome time in my life. I was very bothered and I felt I had to ask the Lord about this dilemma...
    ...I said, Lord, You told me that if I followed You, You would walk with me all the way. But I noticed that there is only one set of footprints. I also noticed that this single set of footprints was during my most troublesome moments. I just dont understand why, Oh Lord, when I needed You the most, Youd....leave me...
    And then the Lord whispered, My precious, precious child, I love you and I will never, ever leave you, even during your times of trial, testing, and suffering....when you look at that single set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.

Footprints meaning & definition 1 of Footprints.

• One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one belonging to him, the other to the Lord.
    When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life.
    This really bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it.
    Lord, You said that once I decided to follow You, Youd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I dont understand why when I needed You most You would leave me.
    The Lord replied, My son, My precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.

Footprints meaning & definition 2 of Footprints.

• What your mates sister leaves on your shelf after youve serviced her!

Footprints meaning & definition 3 of Footprints.

• IT service management for mid-size organizations A software product by BMC Software

Footprints meaning & definition 4 of Footprints.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Footprints around the world.