• A strong, buoyant boat especially designed for saving the
    lives of shipwrecked people.

Lifeboat meaning & definition 1 of Lifeboat.

Another word for condom.

Make sure you get in a lifeboat before the ship sinks, hehe.

The more usual definition of lifeboat is a boat usually stored on ships or [deployed] to rescue those in trouble [at sea].

Boats stored on ships are used for passengers and crew to escape from a [sinking ship], or perhaps to rescue someone who has fell in or been found in the water.

Lifeboat meaning & definition 2 of Lifeboat.

• A person in a relationship who keeps someone he dated or some who likes him on the side in case things dont [work out] in his current relationship, so that he can [have another] person to replace his current [bf/gf]

Lifeboat meaning & definition 3 of Lifeboat.

• An unsinkable [poop] which remains [floating] in [the toilet] even after multiple flushes.

Lifeboat meaning & definition 4 of Lifeboat.

• when you have to take a dump, lay a few sheets of toilet paper before you take a dump. That my friend is the actual [life boat]. What the life boat does is protects you from the evil [backsplash]. I dont know about you but i HATE it when backsplash touches [my anus].

Lifeboat meaning & definition 5 of Lifeboat.

• A specially constructed boat launched from land to rescue people in distress at sea.

Lifeboat meaning & definition 6 of Lifeboat.

• a large boat that is kept ready to go out and save people who are in danger in the water

Lifeboat meaning & definition 7 of Lifeboat.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Lifeboat around the world.