• Wey is a word used by mexican people that means different things. When you say it in a nice way it means buddy, but when you try to offend someone it means Jackass

Wey meaning & definition 1 of Wey.

• mexican slang, wey = dude

Wey meaning & definition 2 of Wey.

• Its also meant for a buIl with no balls so when it is said to another person your telling them they have no balls no heart there not about shit.

Wey meaning & definition 3 of Wey.

• Also: [wey] [we] [güey] [buey]
    A shortened derogatory noun or adjective used by Mexicans. As an adjective, it signifies mocking ignorance. It comes from Buey (meaning an ox with its genitalia cut off). The meaning is strong enough, the use of this word may be offensive unless you use it to playfully name a close friend.

Wey meaning & definition 4 of Wey.

• pretty much a informal name for a friend, or maybe just somebody you pass on the streets, like dude or man

used by mexicans

my honduran buddy dont like this

Wey meaning & definition 5 of Wey.

• My LA experience saw a conversion of the word Buey, meaning Ox, to Wey, meaning asshole when you wanted it to, or dude when you wanted it to. I would like to hear more about the use of buey as an insult.

Wey meaning & definition 6 of Wey.

• in spanish fella, buddy

Wey meaning & definition 7 of Wey.

• Also: [wey] [we] [güey] [buey]
    A shortened derogatory noun or adjective used by Mexicans. As an adjective, it signifies mocking ignorance. It comes from Buey (meaning an ox with its genitalia cut off). The meaning is strong enough, the use of this word may be offensive unless you use it to playfully name a close friend.

Wey meaning & definition 8 of Wey.

• A derrogatory word to call someone, as in the word jerk.

Wey meaning & definition 9 of Wey.

• Italian slang for Hey

Wey meaning & definition 10 of Wey.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Wey around the world.