• pussy; usually good.(clean, shaved, not used alot.

Trim meaning & definition 1 of Trim.

• pussy; vagina; and/ or ass

Trim meaning & definition 2 of Trim.

• (adj.) - slender, slim, lean.
    (verb) - to remove excess, as in trimming a t-bone steak, or trimming hair.
    (noun) - the leading edge on an aircrafts wings, even its propellors.
    (noun-slang) - a womans [naughty] place. ([Damn]! Does it always have to be [pussy]? Probably wont ever get to the end of the definitions under [pussy]. I mean, I love it ([pussy]), but cripes! How about [snatch], [beaver], [hot tuna], [slippery lips], [carpet hole], [bearded clam], [squeeze box], [red riding-my-hood], [wonder valley], [glistening bliss hole]; even [the better hole], [piping hot tulip] or [milky onion] once in a while would be nice. ... Do you get that Im messing with you? Go write definitions for those crazy synonyms!)
    (noun-slang) - sexually, any woman, when one is seeking some sweet lovin (As in: Couldnt get any trim tonight, huh, [dumbass]?)

also: trimmed, trimming, trims.

Trim meaning & definition 3 of Trim.

• The leaves and small [bud]s from [cannabis] plants, left over after the larger buds and the stems have been removed.

Trim meaning & definition 4 of Trim.

• noun. of or about a woman or women. General term for femaleness.

Trim meaning & definition 5 of Trim.

• get laid, sexual intercourse, pussy

Trim meaning & definition 6 of Trim.

• to get a hair cut

Trim meaning & definition 7 of Trim.

• Verb: to kiss and touch private parts; [to mack]; to neck; to make out
    Verb form of Trim is used only in the deep south, within [100 miles] of the Gulf Coast, from [Lafayette] to Pantama City, Florida. First usage from approximately 1986.

Trim meaning & definition 8 of Trim.

• [A fucking] [pussy] [you idiot].

Trim meaning & definition 9 of Trim.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Trim around the world.