• short for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
    usually used by oral surgeons.

Omfs meaning & definition 1 of Omfs.

• Abbreviation of Oh My Fucking Science, secular variant of OMFG.

Omfs meaning & definition 2 of Omfs.

• Oh My Fucking Shit

Omfs meaning & definition 3 of Omfs.

• An atheists version of OMFG - Oh My Fucking Science.
    Since God has been in continuous decline and not trending well at all, popular phrases involving him are being revised to fit todays modern, secular world.

Omfs meaning & definition 4 of Omfs.

• OMS On My Soul OMFS On My Fuckin Soul Another word for putting something on your soul. You dead ass tho, so you gotta put that fuckin in there, cuz you serious.

Omfs meaning & definition 5 of Omfs.

• An acronym for oh my fucking stars, OMFS is commonly uttered by [buttpirates], [furfaggots], and [neckbearded basement-dwellers] to express surprise.

The neckbearded may also use OMFS as an acronym for oh my fucking science or oh my fucking Satan because stars are perceived as insufficiently secular, despite the fact that [neckbeards] believe that our molecules came from exploding stars, and that monkeys and fish fucked each other to create yo [bitchass].

Although OMFS is generally used to express surprise, [atheists] also use it to express their hatred of [christfags] and our lord and savior, [Jesus Christ]. Of Nazareth.

Yes, that Jesus Christ.

Omfs meaning & definition 6 of Omfs.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Omfs around the world.