• A phrase uttered in total disbelief and astonishment

Oh my goodness meaning & definition 1 of Oh my goodness.

• Used as an interjection when something is blown out of proportion or simply surprising.

Oh my goodness meaning & definition 2 of Oh my goodness.

• Since men have terms such as spiderman, bloody snowball, and superman, we women decided that we need a sexual move of our own. An Oh My Goodness is while having sex in the missionary position, right before the male orgasms, the female punches the man in the face and yells OH MY GOODNESS one must make sure that the OH MY GOODNESS is yelled in a high pitch scream. Hey if they can cum on our back and then punch us in the head, why the heck cant we punch them in the face before they cum?

Oh my goodness meaning & definition 3 of Oh my goodness.

• [BadBoyHalos] favorite phrase. Often used right after [Skeppy] does [something stupid].

Oh my goodness meaning & definition 4 of Oh my goodness.

• When you wanna say “Oh my god” but your mom is next to you and you know she will say “don’t use gods name [in vain]” Being the appropriate respectful child you are you say [oh my goodness] and you mom gives you that [fake smile] really meaning I dare you to say oh my god.

Oh my goodness meaning & definition 5 of Oh my goodness.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Oh my goodness around the world.