• not yours.

Mine meaning & definition 1 of Mine.

• A word used to tell people that something belongs to you.
    A place, usualy a underground tunnel where ores or precius stones are being gathered and shipped off.
    3.(to mine)The act in MMORPGs to keep gathering the same resource.
    4.A device made by/for the military, it is a bomb, usualy flat and cilinder shaped and hard to spot becouse of camouflage coloring, that has some kind of trigger to detect if a person or vehicle is near, they are bad, bad things becouse after a war, the ones who placed them dont clean them up and they stay there until a random person walks on it and dies/loses limbs.

Mine meaning & definition 2 of Mine.

• repetitive - can override a yoink if said over and over again

Mine meaning & definition 3 of Mine.

• Used in an exclamitory way to proclaim that something is yours.

Mine meaning & definition 4 of Mine.

• A word that replaces the term shotgun : used to tell people that u are claiming something
    A place, usualy a underground tunnel where ores or precius stones are being gathered and shipped off.
    A explosive device that has lethal side effects when activated.
    A word that causes you to do 10 pushups if answered to a question. After the 10th pushup you have to clap 1 time with your hands so everybody knows that you are a retarded person if your are at a public location. This last clap is increasing for the humiliation factor.

Mine meaning & definition 5 of Mine.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Mine around the world.