• Hanging wedgie (n.) - When a person or a group of people grab your [tighty whities] and hang them you on a coat deg, doorknob, etc. You are left hanging there for a long period of time.

Hanging wedgie meaning & definition 1 of Hanging wedgie.

• When you are jumped by friends or people older than you grab your tighty-whities without notice and put your waist band on a high object like a shower head in the locker room, door nobs, bed posts, coat hangers, ext.

Hanging wedgie meaning & definition 2 of Hanging wedgie.

• boxers shorts or some form of underwear has rope tied through the legholes. The rope is tied to a tree or support, so that the victims feet are far off the ground and they cant reach the support with their hands.

Hanging wedgie meaning & definition 3 of Hanging wedgie.

• a wedgie where the victims underwear is hanging from something, like a fence, coathook, flagpole, etc. the hanging wedgie causes the victim to be in extreme pain and to be in an uncomfor table position. the victim can get out if the victim escapes, the underwear rips, or if somebody gets the victim down. escaping fhanging wedgie is almost impossible.

Hanging wedgie meaning & definition 4 of Hanging wedgie.

• When a cool, boxer wearing person gives a wedgie and then puts the waistband over something like a doornob so the reciever hangs above the ground.

Hanging wedgie meaning & definition 5 of Hanging wedgie.

• a hanging wedgie is when someone gives you a wedgie that lifts you completely off the ground.

Hanging wedgie meaning & definition 6 of Hanging wedgie.

• when a person or a group of people grab your underware, and pull up and hang him/her so they are suspended off the ground creating major pain in the anul and ass area, very embareassing if others are around may cause bleeding, anul swelling, peeing, and crying.

Hanging wedgie meaning & definition 7 of Hanging wedgie.

• When someone hangs you on a hook or pole by the underwear, forcing your underwear up your crack.

Hanging wedgie meaning & definition 8 of Hanging wedgie.

• I have gotten a flagpole hanging wedgie before the bully grabbed my briefs and attached me to the flagpole hook and hoisted me up I peed and pooped my pants and everyone was taking photos of me and posting them online I WAS STUCK FOR 3 HOURS.

Hanging wedgie meaning & definition 9 of Hanging wedgie.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Hanging wedgie around the world.