• emo boys are guys the choose to not follow the ideas of the maintstream society. emo boys dress in tight pants and shirts. they also wear eyeliner and have shaggy hair that hangs in there face. although some people have the misconception that emo boys only makeout with each other, cry and cut their wrist this is very wrong!!! emo boys are guys who are in touch with their emotions!! because society has thaught us that guys should not cry and always be strong is why alot of people shun the emo lifestyle. emo boys are very special they are the sweetest type of guy you could ever meet! they express there self through art and music and speak very lyrical.

Emo boys meaning & definition 1 of Emo boys.

• Are the nicest dudes you will ever meet. Yes, they are tapped into their emotions. And no, they dont cry in corners and slit their wrists. And are not gay. And they actually care about other peoples emotions. These stupid little ideas that people are product of a sick society that wants every one to wear Abercrombie and be perfect. They seriously are, the coolest people you could ever meet and they probally have alot more fun than you stupid conformists do. They make life interesting by not blending in. And thank god that they dont blend in. The world could use more guys that are emotional. And I mean, itd be great. Because emo guys dont just think about sex. They actually care about how you feel. And you know, I love them for that. Because girls deserve to have men say something sweet about them once in awhile. Instead of, Wow, shes hot! The emo boy would say something simular to, Hello, my darling [girls name here] how are this lovely evening?

Emo boys meaning & definition 2 of Emo boys.

• Emotions are complicated released by many hormones etc blahs blahs skip the science or I'm gonna get murdered anyways humanity needs a line between emotional thinking and rational thinking if I always think emotionally. ...........

Emo boys meaning & definition 3 of Emo boys.

• Emo boys are the nicest people you will meet they are sometimes very artsy but and loving. Once you meet on they will be your best friend forever. They are quite and have a lot of emotions that they can express well and they are amazing people

Emo boys meaning & definition 4 of Emo boys.

• They look very attractive to older men.
    Even if they dont mean to.

Emo boys meaning & definition 5 of Emo boys.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Emo boys around the world.