• One who is given anything and everything they want.

Spoiled meaning & definition 1 of Spoiled.

• If a kid who gets whatever he or she wants, that kid is spoiled. A lot of well-off families spoil their kids.
    Sometimes this is filmed and shown on MTV for a laugh.

Spoiled meaning & definition 2 of Spoiled.

• Someone who gets upset when they dont get what they want caused by people who excessively cater to their needs and desires

Spoiled meaning & definition 3 of Spoiled.

• What I am. Picture this. Lived in a big house. Had the nicest cars. Took the greatest vacations. On Christmas morning I had to have at least 75 gifts stacked up in the room. I got whatever I want whenever I want. I am so spoiled.

Spoiled meaning & definition 4 of Spoiled.

• Any person lucky enough to have parents that dont beat them mercilessly, or make them hand-wash dishes even though theres a dishwasher right there in the house.

A term used by douches to describe those luckier than they are.

Spoiled meaning & definition 5 of Spoiled.

• When parents harm their children by giving them what they want. Or when they have a lot of privileges and parents go out of their way to make them happy, and put in their blood sweat and tears for them, and they dont even appreciate it. It isnt a bad thing to buy your children 5 pairs of shirt and 5 pairs of pants and 3 dresses that all come from pricey stores. It better than sending them to school looking like a poor little girl whos living in poverty or bum. But they should appreciated that you would buy them decent clothes. When you pay the fortune on their private school, buy them nice clothes, never let them do anything that is bad judgement, get along well with their good looking boyfriend and glad they are happy. And they still go around talking about how bad their parents are and make them out to be losers. And act like they are jealous of them.
    It mean they act like brats because they get too many privileges or their parents are too good to them.

Spoiled meaning & definition 6 of Spoiled.

• When you get everything you ask for or desire. You say jump, they do it. When you think your the best, when you get lots of gifts and attention. When you dont know whether to take the Benz or the Beamer as a present.

Spoiled meaning & definition 7 of Spoiled.

• A word that defines certain idiots that brag all day about how much crap they have, how big their house is, how much better they are than everyone else and how much money they have. Then they continue to be a complete jerk and get everything they want. They think they will grow up and be successful but really they will end up living with their parents and working at fast food restaurants.

Spoiled meaning & definition 8 of Spoiled.

• usually a girl that has a younger brother, dad as a fisherman, and a mother that spends all of dads hard earned money while hes out fishing. She tends to try and spend all of daddys money on things like vacations to hawaii and sometimes also known as a Tapir.

Spoiled meaning & definition 9 of Spoiled.

• so picture this for spoiled is when kids are born into a rich family.
    they usually have these following items. (this is for example)
    .xbox one
    .Ps4
    .a Mac laptop that is collecting dust.
    .a big house which is either in a development or in the countryside.
    . beats headphones
    .large in ground pool
    .a Ipad which has about worth of apps.
    .a RC Helicopter that is collecting dust
    .may have dollars worth of video games
    .their parents doe most of the chores for them like clean their room or ect.
    .might have a dog most likely a golden retriever.
    .Iphone 5 which is overused. and has also about worth of apps.
    .a 50 by 50 inch tv in their room with dish network on it.
    .a 4 wheeler, a dirtbike,2 bikes,and a Go-Kart.
    .along with or more in there allowance.
    .their parents most likely drive them to school in their parents SUV
    .they most likely always pack their lunch.
    .their parents are usually middle to upper class.
    .and the usually the most popular kid in their school

Spoiled meaning & definition 10 of Spoiled.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Spoiled around the world.