• The clone of Austin Powers nemesis, Dr. Evil; apparently unable to speak, other than the ability to verbalize the vowel e every now and again; reportedly one eighth Dr. Evils size; bites fiercely and especially hates Scott Evil

Mini me meaning & definition 1 of Mini me.

• [Dr. Evil]s clone who is 1/8 his size. Doesnt say much except for eeeeeeeeeee (although one time in a rap song of just the two of us he did say YOU AND I in a very low voice). Has such a big ass dick that Nigel Powers says he can use it as a kickstand. Favorite pastimes include eating chocolate and humping the frickin laser.

Mini me meaning & definition 2 of Mini me.

• little short dude who says eee

Mini me meaning & definition 3 of Mini me.

• A miniture version of yourself.

Mini me meaning & definition 4 of Mini me.

• [Dr. Evil]s clone who is 1/8 his size. Doesnt say much except for eeeeeeeeeee (although one time in a rap song of just the two of us he did say YOU AND I in a very low voice). Has such a big ass dick that Nigel Powers says he can use it as a kickstand. Favorite pastimes include eating chocolate and humping the frickin laser.

Mini me meaning & definition 5 of Mini me.

• (noun) An extremely small character featured in Austin Powers movies.

Mini me meaning & definition 6 of Mini me.

• n. the male sex organ

Mini me meaning & definition 7 of Mini me.

• a dude or girl that sucks up to someone cool, hangs on their every word

Mini me meaning & definition 8 of Mini me.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Mini me around the world.