• A dangerous combination of massive obesity and stupidity.

Fat fuck meaning & definition 1 of Fat fuck.

• See [Michael Moore].

Fat fuck meaning & definition 2 of Fat fuck.

• Noun - A person who is not only over weight and often ridiculed for it, but is also obnoxious and annoying.

Adjective - A word commonly used to describe unliked fat people who annoy the fuck out of everyone and cant take a hint or lose weight.

Fat fuck meaning & definition 3 of Fat fuck.

• An overweight good for nothing person who refuses to work and relies on other people to take care of them.

Fat fuck meaning & definition 4 of Fat fuck.

1. (Verb) When an obese person lets another party squish two of his or her fat rolls together simulating a pair of breasts in order for said other party to fuck. Similar to Titty Fuck using fat rolls instead of boobs. Also called FF, Gut Fuck or Gu-Fu (Goo Foo).

Fat fuck meaning & definition 5 of Fat fuck.

• a person who is horizontally challenged or over weight.

Fat fuck meaning & definition 6 of Fat fuck.

• See [Michael Moore].

Fat fuck meaning & definition 7 of Fat fuck.

• (N.) An obese individual who weighs over 100 pounds their Target Ideal weight.

Fat fuck meaning & definition 8 of Fat fuck.

• Let me clarify things up a bit. A fat person is not always a fat fuck, but a fat fuck is always a fat person. Therefore, not every fat person is a fat fuck.

Theres some major differences between a fat fuck and being fat. A fat person is just like any other regular person but fat. That is the category I fall in. I wear bigger clothes and cant run that fast, but besides that I am just like you.

A fat fuck is a not a person. A fat fuck is a sentient mass of blubber, odor and stretch marks. There are a few ways to distinguish between a fat person and a fat fuck. A fat fuck goes around with a horrible odor lingering because they are too lazy to shower every day. A fat fuck breathes with his mouth open everywhere like a sloth because breathing through his nose doesnt supply enough oxygen. A fat fuck goes around eating everyones leftovers and pleas ignorant when asked where all the food went. A fat fuck chooses to ignore his girth and act like hes 150lbs by wearing clothes too small and getting in the way of everyone. A fat fuck will get all bitchy when someone calls him out of his fatness instead of accepting the fact he is fat. A fat fuck has grease stains and crumpled up McDonalds bags around his room because he is too lazy to clean. A fat fuck is a swine in human form.

So please, as a fat person, try and distinguish between the overweight ones and the fat fucks. Thank you.

Fat fuck meaning & definition 9 of Fat fuck.

• A triple-insult designed to really [hit home]. It is in fact three [separate] insults;

1. [Youre Fat]
    2. Youre a Fuck
    3. Youre a Fat Fuck.

Fat fuck meaning & definition 10 of Fat fuck.

• [Someone] who calls 9-1-1 for [fast food] inquiries

Fat fuck meaning & definition 11 of Fat fuck.

• @Tina last guy said that to me got a broken jaw ya black slut

Fat fuck meaning & definition 12 of Fat fuck.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Fat fuck around the world.