• Urban, meaning Urban, NOT rural, slang..not of proper language. Note to all hipocrites: Unfortunately slang is an improper use for any language, and can be found usually in almost every language, and can cause total misinterpretations of situations or otherwise. Commonly used in the presence of others whom are not privy to this form of language, usually insulting. Also unfortunately most slang usually IS RACIST, or makes fun of race, sex, or religion, or something. However just because something is racist, doesnt mean that it is slang. It never ceases to amaze me of how many uneducated people on the internet there is. Even minimal education should be required for use of the internet. I for one am totaly scared of all the idiots out there, and after reading some of the additions to this URBAN SLANG thing, Frankly I am worried. It is quite possible that these type persons could use the internet to attain a higher knowledge. Become more aware of the education requirements for future advancement personal and financial. Care about your fellow person, instead of denying him relief. The world will never change as long as YOU wont. People reading this, please get an education, and drop yourself in a foriegn country for at least a year, preferably a third world country. when you come back, if you survive, you will appreciate your own country more, and the citizens that populate it. And then maybe you will realize exactly what Urban Slang is, you might also understand the true definition of Urban Legend as well.

Urban slang meaning & definition 1 of Urban slang.

• Something which most of the words on this site arent, thus giving stupid people an excuse to try and delete pretty much anything they want. Should ideally be written in all capital letters and followed by several exclamation points to announce to all who read it what a total ass you are.

Urban slang meaning & definition 2 of Urban slang.

• FUCK URBAN SLANG YOU CUNTS!!!!!

I shit on urban slang!!!!!

Urban slang meaning & definition 3 of Urban slang.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Urban slang around the world.