These pretzels are making me thirsty

• Comes from Seinfield.
    I use it as a replacement for this is making me angry, just like goerge does in a later episode.

These pretzels are making me thirsty meaning & definition 1 of These pretzels are making me thirsty.

• in seinfeld kramer got this line in a woody allen movie

These pretzels are making me thirsty meaning & definition 2 of These pretzels are making me thirsty.

• A seinfeld reference. Can be commonly used when you are angry, or also when someone is complaining about something trivial.

These pretzels are making me thirsty meaning & definition 3 of These pretzels are making me thirsty.

• General expression of irritation

These pretzels are making me thirsty meaning & definition 4 of These pretzels are making me thirsty.

• To tire of..., To be weary of..., but yet, keep plodding on, doing what it is that causes the weariness. This catchphrase actually come from the Sienfeld sitcom.
    However, it is easily applied to the state of mind of an Urban Dictionary Editor who has tired of, and grown weary of having to constantly push the, Do Not Publish button while at his/her station and thereby curtail and do away with someones dream of being published!

These pretzels are making me thirsty meaning & definition 5 of These pretzels are making me thirsty.

• From Seinfeld episode 3.11 The Alternate Side. It was Kramers line in a fictional Woody Allen movie and he kept saying it over and over in different ways.

Its doesnt mean anything other than what it says.

These pretzels are making me thirsty meaning & definition 6 of These pretzels are making me thirsty.

• can be used as a term for curiosity.

These pretzels are making me thirsty meaning & definition 7 of These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of These pretzels are making me thirsty around the world.