• To be forbidden from someone.
    No not just someone. Your one true love
    you cant have them
    you cant want them
    you just cant
    your forbid!

Forbidden love meaning & definition 1 of Forbidden love.

• When you love someone you can t have. Like, if youve loved someone for a long way but they dont love you back or dont know you love them and have another partner. Theres also a forbidden crush, which is similar.

Forbidden love meaning & definition 2 of Forbidden love.

• The worst thing that can happen. Sadly, it hapens in many ways.
    1)they will never love you back. Sad but oddly, easy to recover when you meet someone else. Usually resulting in you thinking screw you your loss
    2)Society wont let you be together. This hasnt happened since Romeo and Juliette, so Im not gonna explain it.
    3)You love eachother but distance separates you. The worst one. The one Ive personnally experianced myself. I lived on California coast, he lived in Reno nevada. We met at camp, loved eachother completly, but then camp was over.You turn into a mess for about 3weeks to a month. Then you think about them, but no more tears. You never fully recover, you just have to move on. Any love will destroy you, so just avoid it if possible.

Forbidden love meaning & definition 3 of Forbidden love.

• Noun/Verb

So I was writing and i thought about this in a story Im working on, not that you care. Anyway, definitions!:

1.) Crushing from a (safe) distance.
    2.) An amour forbidden by family, society, your conscience, etc.
    3.) Wanting the best for someone, even if that means youre not with them.
    4.) Loving someone whos passed away.
    5.) A long distance relationship where you never see each other in person, and you know it wont last.
    6.) Cheating
    7.) Chocolate

Forbidden love meaning & definition 4 of Forbidden love.

• Someone [or Something] you want yet arent [supposed to] have.

Forbidden love meaning & definition 5 of Forbidden love.

• I had this one crush and he was nice and sweet but I knew I couldn’t love him but as 6 years past by I fallen deeper for him but he never knew I loved him and also my parents are strict about loving someone I really loved him but I knew I couldn’t but I eventually moved on back in 2020 and I was glad I did but I know deep down in me I still love him even if I can’t have him thank you for reading

Forbidden love meaning & definition 6 of Forbidden love.

• @tanya-shivari said in Forbidden love:

distance

I am completely disagree with you, if a couple really want to live together distance is just an excuse. If a guy or a girl want to live with someone for the whole life One will definitely find a way to make it happen. There are lot of option, you just need to push yourself - do a job change or plan something like startup to stay together in your city or somewhere else. Job switch is the easiest option. Just one thing is needed that both should have a thinking in a similar manner, any problem can be solved if two heads start thinking to solve it together.

Forbidden love meaning & definition 7 of Forbidden love.

• @tanya-shivari or you both are too much alike and have all ther priorities fucked up so they both can't progress SMH. Sad but true

Forbidden love meaning & definition 8 of Forbidden love.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Forbidden love around the world.