Peace out

Peace out

1. A slang term telling someone good-bye, used with a hand gesture in which you pound your chest with your fist twice, then give the peace sign.

* These videos are coming directly from Youtube, they may or may not be most relevant to the word "Peace out"

• Peace out

• depending on the context:

1. c ya later
    2. fuck off

• Peace out

• A wannabee hippie saying good bye.

• Peace out

1. Goodbye
    2. (intransitive verb) to leave or retire
    3. (transitive verb) to kill

[Note: I only heard the third meaning recently, but I thought it was pretty funny so Ive included it.]

• Peace out

• A very informal goodbye greeting; see you later. Sometimes used in an ironic fashion for goodbyes that should be more serious, i.e. the recipient dying, being killed, defeated, or left behind.

• Peace out

• Goodbye. Often a source of confusion among whites from different parts of the U.S.

• Peace out

• Term used to encourage military members to become conscienous objectors peace and get out of the military. Started during the Viet Nam War by Peaceniks and hippies. Turned into a term for saying goodbye, used primarily within ethnic groups. Has been receiving renew popularity because of the U.S.s involvement in yet another unpopular war.

• Peace out

• an informal ghetto closing comment. often used on the wrong side of the tracks.

• Peace out

• To leave; finish off; duce

© Define Dictionary Meaning. All rights reserved

Looks like your connection to Define Dictionary Meaning was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.