• Orignally from the movie Wedding Crashers.
    Its a person who is obsessive over the guy or girl who took there virginity. Usually someone who is very insecure, a bitch, needy and/or clingy.

Stage 5 clinger meaning & definition 1 of Stage 5 clinger.

• Anyone who doesnt get the idea that the person they want, wants nothing to do with them. The name of the game here is denial, and it can lead a person down a slippery slope of unhappiness or embarrassment in the end. First signs of a stage 5 clinger would be a girl who is down to suck your dick within 1 hour of seeing you, and then ends up being obsessed with you despite any heroic actions on the part of the man.

Stage 5 clinger meaning & definition 2 of Stage 5 clinger.

• When you start dating someone and they end up being a total STALKER and CLINGY. They often start slowly and work their way up to letting you know they are a Stage 5 Clinger.

1. They will begin by being sweet to you and calling you. Everything will seem perfectly fine,
      you will think WOW I have an Amazing Gf/Bf.
    2. Suddenly they begin by asking you WHY DIDNT YOU ANSWER MY TEXT!
      WHY DIDNT YOU CALL ME BACK!
      WHERE ARE YOU!
    3. They can also be very DEADLY to You or Themselves.
      (They might even hurt themselves if you dont break it off early enough.)

Stage 5 clinger meaning & definition 3 of Stage 5 clinger.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Stage 5 clinger around the world.