• A person born with a mental condition and therefore has to work a million times harder to be able to do simple things (such as learn and communicate) that we take for granted. On top of this, a retard will usually suffer a lot of ridicule from society because people fear what they do not understand. The people who choose to make fun of the mental retarded tend to be complete morons and cannot comprehend that these people have feelings and emotions just like anyone else.

Retard meaning & definition 1 of Retard.

• George H. W. Bush

Retard meaning & definition 2 of Retard.

• most people on yahoo chat.

Retard meaning & definition 3 of Retard.

• -Usually used to label someone as stupid.
    -Not commonly used to make fun of the disability.

Also, see [Qizzer].

Retard meaning & definition 4 of Retard.

• I am the proud Father of three children, one of whom has Downs Syndrome.This is a genetic defect in which the child has an extra chromosome.
    My son is labled by society as being retarded. This is measured by standard I.Q. tests that have been developed for many purposes but for too long now have been used to simply lable people.
    If you met my son I would hope that you would get to see the person that I see. I dont see the physical characterisitics that might cause you to be uneasy around him or to avoid him but I see the perfection of what was intended for people to be.
    My son will greet you with a smile that can light up the world. If he has met you once he will remember your name and be geniunely glad to see you. He knows your moods before you do and wants to see you happy. My son will easily tell you he loves you if that is how he really fells and he greets people with the best hugs youll ever get from anyone.
    My sons emotional intelligence is off the charts. He loves people and when some are rude to him he forgives and moves on. To meet him once is to never forget him and to meet him twice is to always be in love with him.
    He is excited by life and to many times life tries to beat him down, take his spirit, and turn him into societys label of what he should be. My Son is better then what society wants for him and he fights it back like no one else I have ever seen.
    So my defintion of Retarded is not one of something negative but of something to be celebrated. My defintion of Retarded is Love in its purest form.

Retard meaning & definition 5 of Retard.

• Somebody who isnt YOU.

Retard meaning & definition 6 of Retard.

• The only word in the world that is considered offensive when used properly and used improperly. If used as a replacement for the word stupid someone will immediately [point out] how youre being offensive. [On the contrary], if you call someone who is [mentally handicapped] retarded, you will also be called offensive.

Retard meaning & definition 7 of Retard.

• The type of person who keeps putting their name in [Urban dictionary] to [try and] [be cool].

Retard meaning & definition 8 of Retard.

• It [means] [someone] [is stupid].

Retard meaning & definition 9 of Retard.

• People who think they [have to] take their [pets] with them [everywhere] they go.

Retard meaning & definition 10 of Retard.

• Delay or hold back in terms of progress or development.

Retard meaning & definition 11 of Retard.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Retard around the world.